Tuesday 1 February 2011

So, today I was asked ‘what inspires me?’ Of course, the usual textbook answers sprang to mind – markets, magazines, my mum…

Then someone passed on a book to me, a book, which they said I might like - and this book or the author, rather conjures great inspiration indeed.



The book was none other than ‘Harvest Diaries’ the second organic cookbook slash memoir from Christine Stevens, English born Christine moved over to sunny SA and is running her own farm, makes her own wine and is basically self-sufficient and living the life.





I think being able to go out in to your back garden and choose whatever you want from your very own vegetable garden is definitely inspiring.



It definitely tastes better if you’ve grown it yourself because lets be honest, who has the time and infact dedication to do anything more than talk about, never mind grow your own herb or veggie garden.

Well, Christine Stevens does and I’m glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment